The royal heir to Wales, Prince Henry a.k.a Prince Harry, is confirmed in his dating with model dance student and socialite, Cressida Bonas.
The two apparently have been seeing each other since May 2012. Things went through a rough patch when the blue-eyed, blond-haired beauty,
Danielle Davidson cocktail waitress in Las Vegas with Harry
Ms. Bonas decided to keep away following the prince’s Vegas fiasco. However, all that appears to have changed and during a skiing trip in Verbier, Switzerland, the two were
spotted hugging and cozying up with each other, kissing passionately and regularly!
Ms. Bonas is the daughter of Lady Mary Gaye Curzon and thus is heir to the Curzon banking fortune. A graduate from the Leeds University, she seems to have a perfect blend of physical and intellectual beauty. The first meeting was through her friend, Princess Eugenie.
It was during the Dark Knight Rises premiere in July 2012 that she first got intimate with the Prince and, after that, the couple are reported to have flown over to the Caribbean together for Sam Branson’s birthday.
The relationship is on a sure footing, going by the way Prince Harry has been very public in his displays of love and affection.
1. The pair reportedly started dating last May after being introduced by Harry’s cousin
Apparently the romance cooled off during the Prince’s naked photo scandal when pictures emerged from Vegas.
2. She is the daughter of Lady Mary Gaye Curzon, a British “It” girl from the 1960s and the heir to the Curzon banking fortune.
3. Her mother has five children with four different men, all of whom she is divorced from.
4. Her father is Jeffrey Bonas, an “entrepreneur and businessman”.
5. Coincidentally she studied at the Leeds University, the same school which Prince Harry’s last long-term girlfriend, Chelsy Davy attended graduating from the elite Stowe School, where boarding students pay $46,000 a year
6. Bonas is not the first person in her family with ties to royalty. Her older half-sister is Isabella Gough-Calthorpe, a British movie star, a rumoured former flame of Prince William, and fiancé of Richard Branson’s son Sam.
7. Prior to hooking up with the prince, Bonas used to date Harry Wentworth-Stanley, whose stepfather is a cousin to the Queen, according to The Mirror.
8. “Cressida is really smart, very naturally pretty and just a really cool girl to hang out with,” a friend told E! Online. “It’s hard for Harry to date as there are so many opportunities out there, but Cressida is someone he knows he can trust as she is already in his circle. She’s already passed the test of being discreet.”
9. The couple first set tongues wagging in July, when they spent some cozy one-on-one time together after the Dark Knight Rises premiere
10. Bonas appears at 27 on The Tatler List – a list of “all the people who matter” according to the upmarket mag.
11. Harry and Bonas also flew together to the Caribbean island of Necker last summer for Sam Branson’s birthday.
12. She is now studying contemporary dance at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in Greenwich.
She is a 9th great-granddaughter of Charles II of England on both her mother’s and father’s side. Her parents are third cousins, sharing Francis Horatio Fitzroy as a great-great-grandfather.
King Charles II (1630-1685)
Henry FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Grafton (1663-1690)
Charles FitzRoy, 2nd Duke of Grafton (1683-1757)
Lord Augustus FitzRoy (1716-1741)
Admiral Lord William FitzRoy (1782-1857)
Francis Horatio FitzRoy (1823-1900)
Esmé FitzRoy (d. 1939)
Gertrude Louisa Georgiana FitzRoy (d. 1927)
Mary Curzon (1887-1962)
Fitzroy Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (1872-1957)
Edward Curzon, 6th Earl Howe (1908-1984)
Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Shaw (1947-) Jeffrey Bonas
Cressida Bonas2 b. 1989
Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon was born on 21 February 1947.2 She is the daughter of Edward Richard Assheton Penn Curzon, 6th Earl Howe and Grace Lilian Barker Wakeling.1,
2 She married, firstly, Kevin Esmond Peter Cooper-Key, son of Major Sir Edmund McNeill Cooper-Key and Hon. Lorna Peggy VyvyanHarmsworth, on 18 December 1971.2 She and Kevin Esmond Peter Cooper-Key were divorced in 1976.2 She married, secondly, John Austen Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, son of Sir Richard Hamilton Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, 2nd Bt. and Nancy Moireach Malcolmson, on 27 May 1977 at Kensington Registry Office, Kensington, London, England.1,3 She and John Austen Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe were divorced in 1986.1 She married, thirdly, Jeffrey Bonas, son of Harry Bonas, in 1988.2 She and Jeffrey Bonas were divorced in 1994.2 She married, fourthly, Christopher Shaw on 17 December 1996.2 She and Christopher Shaw were divorced.2
From 18 December 1971, her married name became Cooper-Key.2 From 27 May 1977, her married name became Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe.1 From 1988, her married name became Bonas.2 From 17 December 1996, her married name became Shaw.2 She lived in 2003 at 56 Jubilee Place, London, England.2
Child of Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon and Kevin Esmond Peter Cooper-Key
1. Pandora Lorna Mary Cooper-Key4 b. 1973
Children of Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon and John Austen Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe
1. Georgiana Moireach Gay Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe1 b. 14 Oct 1978
2. Isabella Amaryllis Charlotte Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe1 b. 3 Mar 1980
3. Jacobi Richard Penn Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe1 b. 10 May 1983
Child of Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon and Jeffrey Bonas
1. Cressida Bonas2 b. 1989
Ever since Prince Harry was spotted with Burberry model Cressida Bonas, British papers have been abuzz with the news of a potential romance. But Cressida, who bares a striking resemblance to Harry’s ex Chelsy Davy, may soon be playing second fiddle to her mother. The media, it seems, can’t get enough of the Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon.
In an article published on July 23, the Daily Mail described her as “a party girl, with a string of ex-lovers” who “posed for a very racy photo.” Sadly we don’t post nasty pics of posh people on WiwiBloggs.Com. But here’s what we have been able to learn about Lady Mary-Gaye so far.
1. She’s a part of the aristocratic Curzon family, which made much of its money in banking.
2. Her father, Earl Howe, was the godson of King Edward VII and a famous race car driver in pre-World War II England.
3. A 1960s It Girl, Lady Mary-Gaye appeared in the erotic coffee table book “Birds of Britain” along with icons like Lulu and Sarah Miles. She was semi-naked and drenched in oil, a reference her father’s racing career.
4. Her posh friends call her MG.
5. She’s been married four times. Her husbands didn’t pass away. She divorced them.
Miss Bonas, left, with mother, sister Isabella and Isabella’s father
Jeffrey Bonas Father Of Cressida
Educated at Harrow School, where he was Head of House and Captain of Boxing, Jeffrey Bonas went on to read Modern History at Oriel College, Oxford University, where he was a boxing blue.
For 32 years Jeffrey was a Trustee of the Oriel College Development Trust, including 13 years as Chairman. During this time, amongst other significant achievements, Jeffrey has helped to raise over £20 million for the college.
Jeffrey became a Fellow of Oriel College in 1996 and for several years assisted the college in the reorganisation of its finances.
During his long and varied business career, he has been a director of several companies and although semi-retired, remains Chairman of MacCulloch & Wallis, the UK’s leading haberdashers.
Jeffrey is a keen golfer and recently captained the Harrow team in the Bernard Darwin trophy.Share